Forward Cities seeks Administration and Human Resources Coordinator
Status Full-time (40h/week)
Starting Salary $45,000 – $50,000 depending on qualifications
Hiring Date as soon as possible
Description of the Role: The Admin and HR Coordinator will roughly split her/his time between working closely in an executive assistant-type relationship with the CEO of the organization and supporting the smooth administrative operation of the entire Forward Cities team. We are seeking a seasoned professional who has experience mastering a wide variety of administrative, human resources, and office management responsibilities. These include calendaring, travel management, project management, and human resource tasks such as facilitating employee onboarding and vacation tracking. The Admin and HR Coordinator will have exceptional organizational, relationship, and communication skills and enjoys creating structures and processes for a dynamic organization. This role reports directly to the CEO.
- Manage a full and quickly changing calendar for the CEO and schedule organization-wide meetings and events. This requires working closely across all three departments.
- Oversee travel management for the entire organization within prescribed budgets.
- Communicates and follows-up with external contacts for routine correspondence; screens meeting requests and ensures that senior management team is providing timely responses.
- Creates systems and processes to scale communication flows in a dispersed organization.
- Takes on human resource-related tasks such as vacation tracking and facilitates
on-boardingof new employees
- Monitors and maintains
administrativeoffice budget and helps to curate a productive and fun office environment
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 5+ years of administrative and/or HR experience in a nonprofit or for-profit environment
- Be a quick learner and systematic thinker, who enjoys codifying practices
- Be an exceptional communicator in written and verbal communication
- Be a self-motivated individual, who models integrity, accountability, a positive attitude, and teamwork and projects company values as
firstpoint of contact with the organization
- Exhibit demonstrated
commitmentto the mission and work of ForwardCities
- Demonstrate tenacity to manage competing demands and thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
- Have familiarity with project management tools including Plutio
- Be proficient in various MS Office and Google applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Gmail, Drive, Google Calendar)
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
To apply please complete this Google Form. You’ll need to submit your resume, comprehensive bio